Sunday, December 22, 2013

#768 Sunday #2

Padang Bai

This spot is accessed via many very steep stairs that have a deep tread.  I knew from a previous visit that I would have trouble with the stairs so I took it slowly and then found a perch at the warung above the beach.  From there I could take photos and play on my harmonicas ..... I had a very appreciative audience.

Chris and Lara on the beach






The moody bay .... it was a very overcast day ... almost a mist

                                                                                           Chris snorkelling

Experimenting with filters on the iPhone
 This is the end of a straw in a glass!



Lara and Sandra


Kaylia and Naomi

Once we were back at the villa it was 'chill time' .... then a driveto "Downtown"  .... a restaurant near Hardys that I had found on a previous trip ..... excellent food.  Kaylia has chicken schnitzel and she just seems to breathe it in!

Naomi had a kebab par excellence!


Note the "writing on the wall" behind ....... the place has guest comments all over the walls.






.... and note Lara hugging the table .... she isn't really exhausted ... and she hasn't "had too much" ..... she's just trying to escape being in the photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment