Saturday, January 25, 2014

#800 Saturday 25 January

At bed time last night we were doing our usual thing of being upstairs in the bedroom ....Kaylia watching her DVDs and Naomi & I on our respective  iThings .... and once again I couldn't help marveling at how happy Kaylia is.  She sits on the bed just looking from the DVD to Naomi ... then to me ... then back to the DVD .... and there's a great big smile on her face.

I'm writing this at 5am .... I crashed at 7:30pm last night so when Kaylia woke at 2am for a loo run ... I was wide awake!  Note! Kaylia woke herself!  She woke me to tell me "Toilet!"  This is progress.
So ... since 2am, I've been downstairs doing reports, banking, playing with PCs ... general undisturbed "me" time.  It's not a bad arrangement .... I go back upstairs when it's time to start the morning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment