Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#900 Wednesday 21 May

She slept last night.  It took a while for her to settle because she was over-tired .... but she slept well eventually.   So did I!

A bloggable moment from last night ..... that illustrates her (lack of) empathy and tactile sensitivity.   I have mild arthritis in most of my toe joints ..... and it can be very painful when Kaylia plonks her feet and legs on my toes.  She does this quite a bit when she's wriggling round in bed. So last night I explained to her that it hurts when she does this .... and she needs to be gentle. ...... and it worked!  There was a clear change in her movements.   Let's see how well she remembers in future.

Some of the things she does with her legs and feet must hurt her too .... but she doesn't seem to feel it.  }#%%% autism.

Evening:  Kaylia and I were on our own for tea tonight .... so were to Nandos as a treat.  Might be the last time though ... the prices have really gone up.  I think Nandos have priced themselves too high for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment