Saturday, May 31, 2014

#909 Saturday 31 May

Kat has gone south for the long weekend so I'm looking after Kaylia today.  We're at Bunnings .... Kaylia is in the playground .... she is still bothered by wa-wahs (loud babies) and she had to get out a short while ago.  After a break, the little kids had gone and Kaylia was back into it!



Of course I always like coming here .... to drool over the tools .... to compare prices .... to dream of projects.



2pm Home again .... after Bunnings we went to Whiteman Park .... we stopped in at the tractor museum ....


the tractor that Kaylia is sitting on is a 1953 Allis Chalmers model B .... a 20hp single plough tractor.  I had one of these from 1984 to 1994 .... I restored it and I used to display it at shows along with my other restored stationary engines.







After the museum, we went to the train and went for a ride ..... and another ..... and another!  She loved it.



We spent some time in an open wagon and she loved leaning over the end to watch the tracks as the train rolled along.

No comments:

Post a Comment