Saturday, June 14, 2014

#919 Saturday 14 June

The full moon has been having a big effect this month.  Usually the effect is felt over 2 or 3 days before the full moon .... but now it's the day after .... and it's still affecting her.  Last night she wet the bed and woke at 2am ... and stayed awake till 4:30.  She's very well behaved when this happens .... but we can't sleep either.  At 3am Teddy was barking downstairs so I went down and stayed there to keep him quiet.

It's now 2:30pm ..... Kaylia has had a good morning at Whiteman Park ..... and I've had a good time burning stuff.  A big bonfire of rubbish .... and when Kaylia came home she wanted to watch.  This soon developed into "hose" as I had the hose ready as a precaution.  She was soon saturated! Now she's in her favourite spot with the outside bath.

She had asked if I could take her to the ice cream shop .... at first I said yes .... then realised that while the fire was burning I had to stay here.  Kaylia just accepted this .... and I realised once again that the therapy has created an extraordinarily "biddable" child.  It's an old expression but very apt.  She always does as she is asked without argueing.  She may nag for things she wants .... but she does as she is asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment