Wednesday, July 2, 2014

#936 Wednesday 2 July

Well Tuesday scooted past me!  I didn't write much.  By the time Kaylia and I were driving home from school I could barely stay awake .... and as soon as we got home I crashed and slept for an hour.  Kaylia was a gem as usual and played .... every now and then she'd jump on the bed to see how I was.
Afterward she was rewarded by tea at Nandos! Just the two of us .... Naomi was working late.

Air Delaysia have a good sale on so we took the opportunity to book flights in November for a week at the villa.  Kaylia understood what I was doing and was suitably pleased.   The villa has guests booked over the Christmas period .... so we can't do our usual escape.  Hence the early break.

5pm. It has been a very wet, windy day .... and right in the middle of the storm a large crate was delivered ... I got soaked.

Now Kaylia had had cold hose time ... and has moved to the hot bath.  Very sensible!

Kaylia is somewhere in the bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment