Saturday, July 19, 2014

#951 Saturday 19 July

What a disaster of a day!  (That's here ... not the world scene .... that's bad enough!). Last night I was told by Google that my account had been hacked by someone in USA .... so I promptly began changing the password on all related accounts .... and oh what a mess!  It affects so much of my technology .... my printer/scanner is enmeshed and I've spent hours attempting to get it working again.  I'm now attempting to remove as much as possible and rebuild step by step.  Nightmare.

Now Kaylia?   She's had a good day.  So many of her days are good and she is such a happy child that if she shows any sign of the old anxious Kaylia, I'm thrown into a tail-spin trying to handle it!

This afternoon we did a drive to Mundaring Weir .....

A sign says that the weir will not overflow again as the water is balanced between all the storage facilities .... double sad! Even if we got enough rain, there'd be no overflow.

Bedtime .... I spoke too soon about Kaylia.   Something has set her off into a bad anxiety attack and none of our usual tactics are working .... the poor thing is in a state .... and Naomi is working hard to try and calm her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment