Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#967 Tuesday 12 August

Kaylia had a school assembly this morning .... the Year Six class put on an item about the soccer World Cup .... and Kaylia had a role!  Although it's not her class, she was holding a flag.

She really  is there!  She's the person attached to the hand behind the fella with the drum.





She's come such a long way.  She clearly enjoys being part of a group. She still needs to be prompted at times but gee .... what progress she has made.







In my shed I'm getting back to my recycling "thing" .... this photo is of the steel welding table I made yesterday.  


Apart from the paint, it's zero cost .... made from steel I've collected.  It's VERY heavy ... great for welding.  The 100mm square tube uprights have 10mm thick walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment