Thursday, October 9, 2014

#1010 Thursday 9 October

Another change ..... In the past Kaylia's bedtime routine has been that we would all watch ABCforKids ..... and then when the adult program started she would insist that one of us went upstairs to bed with her ..... since I was usually asleep in my chair, that task fell to me.  Over the past few days she's begun going off to bed on her own ..... and I follow when I'm ready.  It's a much better routine.




We missed the red moon last night .... by the time the moon was visible above the tree line and the high valley edge,   the eclipse was over and it was a normal full moon.

 (So if there were any Triffids, we will survive!)

Bedtime
A funny thing happened tonight ..... we were clowning round with singing and I brought out a mouth organ .... Kaylia took it from me and began to blow .... and Teddy immediately began howling! I don't know whether the howling was a protest ... or if he was joining in .... but it was quite a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment