Sunday, October 12, 2014

#1012 Sunday 12 October

Gee she's noisy!  While we adults try to watch TV in the evening,  Kaylia is usually bouncing round the room with a dingle-dangle ..... very happy and very noisy!  She likes to be where we are.
I'll try recording a bit of audio and put it in the blog so you can see what I mean.

Today is Sunday .... the routine is ..... pancakes .... Aunty Moo's ..... maybe Aunty Max's

Evening .... the routine was varied by a hospital visit. Naomi's father is in hospital so it was visiting time for Naomi while I took Kaylia off for a drive .... to Fremantle and back.  The home.  Then it was "hose time" and "shed time".  I'm just about finished an 'update' to my Pilates exercise bench.  I was taken by some benches being sold on Ebay and I worked out that rather than spending $$$$$ on one of those, I could use my current bench to create a "new improved model"  ..... I've used parts of a weights bench and made some new parts ..... the end result is a bench that is raised off the floor and which can be adjusted for angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment