Monday, October 27, 2014

#1024 Monday 27 October

After a good flight it was good to be back in the villa.  The state of the villa is not good.  Putu has not had time to clean up after the guests who had just left .... and there's quite a bit to clean up!  Once again it emphasizes the importance of my maintenance visits.

In recent days Kaylia has been really pestering hard about "Dr Law" (her GP) .... it has become a sign of anxiety for her.  She likes to talk about what the doctor does during visits ... but it's much more than that.  Naomi has arranged for Kaylia to actually visit Dr Law this afternoon .... so it will be very interesting to hear the story tonight.

Evening:  After a day of waiting and sorting, I'm now having tea at a place I've  looked at many times but this is the first time I've gone in.  After a day of eating little and drinking lots of water, I'm having a thoroughly Western meal .... steak!

Later:  What did Kaylia do at the doctors?  She marched in ...... pulled up her T-shirt ..... and said TUMMY!  I'm told that Dr Law has a GSOH and took it all in stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment