Thursday, January 29, 2015

#1087 Thursday 29 January

It's been a messy day ..... the Falcon is in having repairs done so we're sharing cars .... and there was quite a big thunderstorm this morning.  Kaylia and Shannon were at Bilgoman pool and had to leave.  They went onto Bayswater Waves pool .... and that had no power ..... lots of traffic lights were out.

It's Kaylia's 11th birthday tomorrow .... among other things, Naomi has found her a "doctor's kit" (toy) ..... highly appropriate ..... should be a lot of fun.

9pm
It's bedtime and she's just told me that her finger was "itchy" .... not very concerned.... just told me.   When I looked I saw that she had been picking at a finger nail and torn about a third of the nail off .... with the quick exposed.   For you or I that would be very painful .... for her it's mildly curious.  It shows the problems of her high pain tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment