Saturday, January 10, 2015

#1073 Saturday 10 January

I'm in the office today ..... the usual staff are off sick .... so I'm it.  Kaylia has speech therapy this morning ..... she'll enjoy that.

Yesterday she had an extra person ..... Shannon went with them to "learn the ropes" .... which is a very apt saying given Kerrie's rock climbing interest.  Even though the saying is originally a sea faring one it slips straight into climbing. 

While they were away I began work on a little project .... turning a scrappy old door into a "Dutch door" for the bungalow.
This sort of thing. I'll include a photo when it's finished.  The task involves adding some width, splitting the door and inserting a window into the top section.
 
Later: we had a bit of drama before we left for work .... during the night a tree had fallen across the driveway .... so I had to get the chainsaw out to clear the way first!

No comments:

Post a Comment