Saturday, February 21, 2015

#1102 Saturday 21 February

I had a bit of insight into my mental state today ...... Kaylia was in the middle of a bad obsession session (!) and a friend rang to ask if I would like to go with him to a movie ..... I tried to explain why it was next to impossible ..... and I realized I find it very hard when people seem to think that we're "normal".

We have a new aupair coming to join us on Wednesday night .... another couple.  Hannah and Callum are from the UK .... not far from where Kerrie hails from.

Today I tried to interest Kaylia in banging nails into a block of wood ..... she didn't "get it" and soon departed.  I had a hidden agenda that if she enjoyed such things then I could get some more shed time.  So much for that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment