Wednesday, June 24, 2015

#1176 Wednesday 24 June

Kaylia has been funny tonight ..... lately she wants to wear "special nightie" to bed ..... (Mummy's nighties) ...... and tonight she was having trouble choosing. It was very funny.

Hannah was commenting tonight on Kaylia's cheerfulness ..... and she's right. Kaylia is very cheerful..... and it's such a pleasant change from a few years ago.

Today I arranged for a truck to bring the free load af timber up to Darlington and leave it on the verge.  Then I spent all afternoon moving it down into the shed.  It's about half a ton of good timber ..... so I'm really worn out.   The timber will be spot on for one of my "back-burner projects ". ...... creating an extension to the decking to have a spa.   Our place is not suitable for a pool but a spa would be spot on.  I have in mind to build a timber "hot tub" rather than the normal fibreglass sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment