Saturday, August 15, 2015

#1205 Friday 14 August

A big "Thankyou" to all the people who have sent birthday messages to me!  The song from the Beatles can now be used "When I get older ... losing my hair........... When I'm sixty foouuurr!!!"

 ...... and an ice cream cake was perfect.

Later:
We now have a disturbing decision to make ..... Teddy's future.  This evening Kaylia was on the bed and put her foot down to get up ..... and stepped on Teddy who was lying on the floor.  Completely accidental .... it's happened to me many times.  But this time Teddy bit her!  It was bad enough to cause bleeding and some bad bruising.  So now we have consider what to do.  It was quite a bad bite on her foot .... do we tolerate it?  Or is it unacceptable?
We're not happy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment