Sunday, August 30, 2015

#1214 Sunday 30 August

Another full moon is nearly over.  The usual effect for Kaylia has been noted ..... and this time I took note of other people too.  I noticed that most of the people I listened to had also had poor sleep and disturbed nights.  I didn't ask .... just noted the comments made .... so I wasn't influencing the opinions.

I think these times are unprecedented in history .... I can't think of another time when we have seen such a mass migration of people ..... Kaylia is going to grow into adulthood in a very different world.

Evening:   She has such a sense of humour!  As part of our bedtime routine Naomi always tells the story "Little Red Ridinghood" and in her version Will the Woodman has a BIG SHINY AXE!  Just now we were sitting on the lounge and Teddy was doing his barking thing outside ..... Kaylia pipes up "Teddy! Big shiny axe!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment