Tuesday, September 8, 2015

#1221 Tuesday 8 September

Oooo ..... the adrenalin is rushing!   The "freebies" on gumtree has given a possibility of gaining 5 lengths of galvanised steel beam ..... 5.5m long.  It's too early in the morning to call the advertiser ...... so I must wait till a respectable time.   The "freebies" is great!

..... and I came down the stairs at 7am ..... keen to call and see if the steel was available ...... and I missed a step and fell down the stairs!   No damage fortunately.

..... Oh - the steel?  I missed out. I was caller #2.


Evening:  Kaylia has just finished the therapy session .... she's enjoying it but as with all routines, she is always keen for the next thing ..... "therapy finish??"

I've done another step on that project today .... it's going well and there's only one or two steps to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment