Sunday, September 20, 2015

#1228 Sunday 20 September

I wish we could communicate clearly with Kaylia ..... I suspect she would tell us that she is a happy, calm person that gets agitated by physical causes that she doesn't understand.   I'm writing this while everyone is having a Sunday morning sleep in ..... I'm downstairs with Kaylia ..... she woke up cold at 4am so I'm keeping her asleep so Naomi can have a good sleep in.
Naomi's pain is improving but not gone .... it flares up if she makes a wrong movement ...... it's not good.

Kaylia is very excited by the prospect of the "holiday" in Yanchep ... she counts the days at every opportunity .... to our long suffering annoyance.

At home the step-building project is getting exciting ..... we're working on the last part at the top level.

No comments:

Post a Comment