Saturday, December 19, 2015

#1299 Saturday 19 December

Kaylia's primary school phase of life is now over.   Next month she will be 12 years old and her high school experience will begin.  I fervently hope that this next phase is as positive and enjoyable for her!  We will always be grateful to the South Ballajura ESC for their role in making life so happy for Kaylia.  I will never forget the time in the whole of her Year 3 when she would literally dance with excitement while we drove to school. Her daily excitement never really faded since then.

Yesterday I was in the chemist shop waiting for a prescription ...... and I noticed a rack of educational construction type gifts ...... I pondered how these gifts have little relevance for Kaylia because of the level of imaginative ability they require.   I realized that so many of the things we do or think about ... require a lot of imagination just for the thought process!  To try to imagine life without imagination ...... that is very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment