Sunday, January 10, 2016

#1244 Sunday 10 January

It's 5am and Kaylia has been awake since 2am ..... or longer. That was when she came upstairs.   I tried to get her back to sleep to no avail.  It's not a full moon so I don't know what has happened tonight.   I've left her downstairs .... with her iPhone and an instruction that she can come upstairs again when the clock says 6 - 0 - 0.  It might work ..... she's becoming more away of time.

At times like this I don't growl at her because she's not being naughty ..... she just can't sleep.   She is a delightful child ..... she just has some problems.   (As I write I can hear her from her room .... making happy noises.)

Evening:  the clock trick actually worked ..... sort of.   She did come up at 6 ..... but she was raring to go!  Shower! Pancakes!

So the day continued ..... with little naps when we were running out of puff.  Now we're settling down for sleep at 7pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment