Monday, February 8, 2016

#1265 Monday 8 February

At bedtime last night Kaylia was so excited about going to school the next day ..... it took her ages to come back to earth and settle down to sleep.  ..... I can't use threats of "You won't be able to go to school!" etc...... I just keep talking her down and she eventually settles.

It's wonderful that she is enjoying school so much .... it's going to make a huge difference to her life in future years.

In the past few days we've had several bottles of cider explode!  For this brew I used some bottles that I got on "Freebies" and the bottles are clearly a bit old ..... the bottom of the bottle blows out.   It's a very nice tasting brew of cider ..... Hannah would love it.  Callum and Hannah are in New York at present .... almost home to UK.
April is pleased .... she has wanted a second job to save money .... and she has landed one on Friday and Saturday nights.  Now we just need to find a job for Jade.

Evening:
Kaylia's love/hate relationship with Teddy continues ..... I realised that we had run out of dog food so I asked Kaylia if she'd like to go for a car ride.  YES she says.  Then I say "We need to go and buy some food for Teddy."  Her immediate response is NO! .... and she stayed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment