Sunday, July 10, 2016

#1298 Sunday 10 July

It's 2:30am ..... I was woken by a loud thump.  It could have been the sound of Kaylia falling out of bed ..... so I went down to investigate.   No .... she's still in bed.  She's turned round so that she's lying across the bed with her head against the brick wall.  So the best explanation is that she has been throwing herself around and the thump was head vs wall!!   It didn't wake her so she might have a headache in the morning.

The way she throws herself round at night can be a problem!  One night last week I was rudely woken by being "corked" in the thigh!  Boy did that hurt.

I've just checked email and and here's a big "Hi!" to Chris..... he's bemoaning the fact that it is exactly 2 years since he left us.  They are very good memories..... I think are hearts are getting much larger ..... we have so many friends to hold in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment