Tuesday, July 19, 2016

#1303 Tuesday 19 July

I'm writing this on my new phone ..... a Huawei P9 ..... it's the first real upgrade I've had in  a number of years and although my old iPhone 4s is still ok, I was  caught by the smart watch that came free with the new phone.  I now pay less per month on my plan even with the new handset. Kayla now has several iPhones to choose from .... so she can always have a charged battery.  She uses the iPhone almost constantly so keeping it charged is always a battle.

I've just been to the chemist to get her new medicines .... one constipates and another gives the runs .... so hopefully they will average out!

This evening as I was putting out the rubbish bins for collection tomorrow I was struck by just how good are the stairs that Callum built for us.  I love the way I'm reminded of the people that have been part of our life .... Callum, Chris.

The plumber came this morning to quote on the repairs .... $550 ..... he's coming tomorrow to do the work.   I could do it myself but it's time to accept the physical limitations that come with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment