Tuesday, July 26, 2016

#1307 Tuesday 26 July

It's just before bedtime and we're all in Kaylia's room on her bed.  She likes this family time. 
Last night she had a bad time with her painful neck. It will be very good when we can finally go for her appointment to have the brace made.  I think she will like it.

I was looking at the blog stats today .... and there's a lot of readers! I hope the blog gives you a good sense of what's going on for Kaylia.

Kaylia says hi! As we lie on the bed, I'm telling her about all of you that are interested in her ..... she understands and says "Hi" to you.

Tonight I signed up to try and support the Get Up action squad .... to protest where possible about the terrible things that our government is doing to asylum seekers.  Many of you will know how ashamed Naomi and I are of Australian policy. This activity may be something we can do for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment