Monday, October 10, 2016

#1366 Monday 10 October

She slept really well last night.  After having a bath, she went straight to sleep!  BUT!! ..... I slept too..... too well ... and I didn't wake for the 10pm wee run!  At 5am the bed was wet.  This is the first wet bed in two months!  Its good progress.

Midday .....  I've been hearing reports from Naomi at the villa ..... things can be crazy in Bali at times .... we need a new temporary pool fence .... and the quotes so far are that a fence made from bamboo costs more than a fence made from steel!!

Every time a courier arrives at the front door, Teddy goes absolutely mad ..... the courier has just delivered a parcel for me.  It's another thing bought with the proceeds of the free smart watch sale..... it's a Bluedio bluetooth speaker.  I'm really pleased with it.

Bedtime:.  She has eaten well for a change.  At first she was reluctant but after a tentative first bite, she gobbled the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment