Thursday, November 3, 2016

#1389 Thursday 3 November


The late nights have caught her!  After a string of nights where she has not slept till around 10pm ..... plus a swimming session after school ..... she went off to sleep early and didn't want to wake this morning!

Have you heard of a Trackr?  I got one and I'm thinking that if I put mine on Kaylia, we will be able to locate her if she gets lost!  .... or I can put one on me so Naomi can always find me!  (That's when I get so old and codgery that I wander off and get lost!)  .... or I can have one in my car so I can find the car in the car park!

Anyway .... they have a neat marketing tool.   If you want a Free TrackR you can use this link to purchase .... then we each get an extra one free.  Cool.

and when you purchase a Trackr (about $35), we’ll both receive a Free TrackR each.

4:30pm. Kaylia is home from school and we're both on the bed.   She's droning away and watching YouTube on her iPhone.  I've recorded some "drone" and now I'm trying to work out how to add it to the blog.

 Kaylia's drone
..... mmmmm .... easier said than done! It looks as if adding video would be much easier so I'll try to record a video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment