Saturday, November 12, 2016

#1398 Saturday 12 November

I've been very busy with house work while Kaylia is out for a drive.  I've moved my "office" from the loungeroom back down to the basement. Now Kaylia is home again and we're downstairs watching some videos she hasn't seen for ages ..... Playschool.

While watching, she sometimes became very excited and she would flap at a huge rate.  I noted that it was always when the characters on screen were doing body movements  resembling her "flapping" .....

Earlier I had a surprise visit from Colin .... He has a new car .... A Camry hybrid.  Its the first time I've been close to one .... It was very impressive to drive. 

Kaylia was able to wear the brace for an hour and a half this morning.  She's getting used to it. When we were about to go over to Maxine's, I asked her if she wanted to wear the brace ..... she did!  That's good progress.

The full moon is in two nights time .... tonight, she's not sleeping again.  Again, she is well behaved and happy .... just not going to sleep!

Later: it was midnight before she slept!

No comments:

Post a Comment