Sunday, January 29, 2017

#1463 Sunday 29 January

Nightus horribilus!   She didn't sleep till around 5am ..... she'd come to get us at 12:30 .... Naomi tried till 2:30 and then I took over.  She wasn't really interested in trying to sleep till I told her that if she didn't sleep then she couldn't go to Sizzlers!  That stopped the shenanigans ..... but sleep didn't come for some time after.  (Her birthday family gathering is to be at Sizzlers for lunchtime today .... and she's very excited.)

She really enjoyed her day!

We were home by about 2pm and at 3:30pm I detected early signs of the strange attacks .... so I got in a pre-emptive strike of painkillers ..... and it didn't develop.  Of course it may not have developed anyway but the data is interesting ..... and I'm very glad that she didn't have another bout.

No comments:

Post a Comment