Wednesday, January 25, 2017

#1469 Wednesday 25 January

It's been hot today ..... the thermometer was still showing 37 deg at 5:30 ..... and the maximum was 43.   I was finishing off part of the roof over the spa ..... in hindsight it was foolishness and I'm suffering now.

Kayla had Friendship Club ..... and had a bad episode of something .... not sure what it was but she was in a bad way and nothing seemed to work until Joe took her for a drive.  She's been happy since.

I had a D&M moment ..... pondering whether "I" see my body as me? Or do "I" inhabit this body ...... and how does this relate to Kayla?  It's deep and worthy of thought.

It's "Invasion Day" tomorrow ..... when we can spare a thought for the people who had their land stolen from them .... and who have suffered great injustice ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment