Saturday, March 25, 2017

#1510 Saturday 25 March

I've had another bout of "reception-itis" ..... having to fill a staffing gap .... and disliking it.  Fortunately Kaylia had a better time.... A and A made cookies and brownies today and Kaylia was really excited about it all .... Abbie caught her as she was about to upend the whole container of sugar into the mixture!!!  She loved making the balls of mixture before baking.

In the afternoon, Kaylia and I wait at the window .... watching for Naomi to come home.  "Where's mummy?" she says.

Now it's 8:30pm .... for a change Kaylia hasn't wanted any company before sleep so I've had a time on the guitar. Years ago, she always wanted me to play the guitar and we would all sing her nursery rhymes.  For some reason, this routine has switched off .... now when I bring out the guitar, she says "Off!"

No comments:

Post a Comment