Monday, March 27, 2017

#1512 Monday 27 March

I'm feeling guilty about being away from home at this time .... my help in setting up the new office would have been invaluable .... but I'd booked the flight before we decided to move office .... so here I am.  I also made the mistake of picking dates that included Nyepi Day .... no wonder the flights were cheap!  Since I'd experienced Nyepi on my own before, I couldn't face it again ... so I've done a retreat to a spot on the north coast.... and what a drive it was!  I've been to Kintimani many times before but never from Kintimani down to the coast.  It's a very steep winding road .... think of the zig-zag road in Kalamunda .... but ten times the height.  It's amazing.
When we arrived, it was very hard to actually find the place!  Down a poorly sign posted track ..... but we found it.  It's a nudist resort..... all seniors ..... nice people ..... Canadian, Dutch, English.  I've been having some good chats already.

This is the sun today .... a speccy image.  The comments are that this portends rough weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment