Sunday, April 9, 2017

#1522 Sunday 9 April

It's 8:30am on a "sleep in" Sunday morn ..... Kaylia is in the bubble bath .... Naomi is in bed .... and I'm cooking.  We found out last night that Ashley had never tasted Vegemite .... so we thought of Vegemite scrolls .... and during the night I thought of damper .... so I was up early to experiment. I also have a Teflon sheet ... intended for the BBQ ..... and it's brilliant for baking on too.

Kaylia is calling out for "two bubble bath" ..... wanting another measure of bubble juice .... but she has the water running at the tiniest trickle and there's very little water in the bath .... so I said "No more bubble bath till the water is over your knees!"

Later:. As we were walking out the front door for our Sunday drive, I asked K "Where's your phone?".  She shrugs .... hands up ... "I don't know.".   Wow!  How appropriate .... and yet funny at the same time.   School has been so good for her .... much of her aural comprehension and body language is just spot on. It's so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment