Wednesday, April 26, 2017

#1537 Wednesday 26 April

SCHOOL!!! She was very happy.  On arrival, she raced out of the car and into school.... and after school she has been very contented.  During last night I had to sternly remind her that if she wanted to go to school, she had to sleep!!  Her expression as she thought this through was a delight.   She woke again at 12:30am and I had to work to get her settled again.

Now it's 6pm .... she's had stories .... and now she's singing and watching YouTube till it's time for Dr Daddy .... teeth cleaning .... and blue blanket ... all her night routines.

After last night, I was stuffed .... and after the car has departed for school,  I went back to bed .... I slept till midday.  In the afternoon it was firewood again.  I'm building up the supply for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment