Monday, May 1, 2017

#1542 Monday 1 May

Last week I was searching for information about what we were doing a couple of years ago .... and I turned to this blog to see if there were any clues.  There were .... but I was struck by something else.  How good life is with Kaylia now compared with then.  Her happiness has improved enormously .....

Today I've been cutting down another tree.  It was a 30 metre high gum tree that was too close to the roof.  We were able to fall it exactly where I planned .... No damage to the building or to other trees. It was a good morning.

Evening:. We've been treated to a magical moment ..... after tea we noticed a kangaroo just below the balcony .... searching for tasty morsels where I'd been working today .... and stand high on his hind legs to reach leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment