Sunday, May 7, 2017

#1547 Sunday 7 May

This morning I held up the rubbish bag to Kaylia .... and she understood without words that I wanted her to take it out to the bin.  Wow!   Then after that I just pointed to her medicine ... and she came and took it ... again without words.  These two actions impressed me because I've been reading back over the early blog entries.  It is easy to forget the long road we have been down to get Kaylia to the current level.  Many of her behaviours​ approach normalcy ..... Wow.

On a gardening note ..... we currently have a bit of garden growing in the laundry!! The vigorous creeper that gives us most of our greenery .... has snuck into the laundry via the floor drain .... and overnight we have creeper winding round the basin and the ironing board!  It's a shame .... it has to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment