Sunday, May 21, 2017

#1559 Sunday 21 May

It's 8:15am ..... she's been awake since 4am .... I've been 'riding herd' downstairs so that Naomi can have a decent sleep in.  Kaylia hasn't been interested in sleeping .... iPhone yes. Now she's​ gone for a bath. Whoo hoo!
We've had a very quiet day as a result of the early start.  This afternoon we went for a drive out toward Gidgegannup.  I spotted an old tractor at one property .... it reminded me of my earlier days when I restored a 1948 Allis Chalmers tractor .... and about a dozen stationary engines of 30 to 50s vintage.
From a distance, this tractor looks as if it would be a fairly straightforward restoration project.   It seems to be a Case?  There's no house close by so it could be hard to find out who it belongs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment