Sunday, July 9, 2017

#1595 Sunday 9 July

One of the interesting things about school these days...  compared with my experience.... is the manual arts.... the work that Kaylia brings home is really quite amazing.  The quality is superb.


This is the latest..... a wooden quoits set. It's neatly made with the parts fitting together well.  The lid has her name written in the plastic. 

All the parts pack away.  It seems far too well constructed for what I know of Kaylia's interest level and her manual dexterity.  I mentioned this to the teachers and I was assured that she did indeed make the item.  I'm intrigued.... How?  I would be proud to lay claim to this work.... how does the teacher do things so that Kaylia can produce this?   It's clearly a conundrum to be investigated in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment