Saturday, August 12, 2017

#1620 Saturday 12 August

We have three days .... starting last night .... of wild, wild weather .... and we can see the way it affects kids and dogs!  Teddy hides .... and Kaylia becomes the stimmy queen par excellence! 

This morning we have been shopping .... which for her means the opportunity to sit in the car and listen to her iPhone while I do the shopping ..... followed by a drive over to Duncraig to visit Aunty Maxine.  This means that she has another bubble bath .... the second for today .... while I natter with Maxine.  Then we came back to Midland and took lunch to Naomi .... then Kaylia and I have come home to wait for Naomi to finish work.  I have just banned myself from Kaylia .... she is 'looping' on "I like school." and she just would not control it.  So I remove myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment