Wednesday, September 20, 2017

#1653 Wednesday 20 September

Kaylia had a tough time last night.  She couldn't settle to sleep..... she seemed very upset with constant looping.  I stayed with her and kept reminding her of school tomorrow.... today that is..... and of how she needed to sleep so she could go to school. .... frequently coaching her to slow down her racing breathing.... and "no talking"!   Eventually she settled... but it was a battle.

In all this episode,  it was clear that she is a very obedient,  pleasant person..... with a massive anxiety issue.

Kaylia's "Operator Manual"  .....   last night I printed this little booklet off for Nita and Sverrin......   it had been written for school about 8 years ago and it's surprising to see how much of it is still valid.  I can email a copy to you if you'd like.

I saw a strange advertisement today..... "Nothing is better than XYZ" ..... OK... if "nothing" is better, then I'd better use "nothing"!

No comments:

Post a Comment