Thursday, October 19, 2017

#1673 Thursday 19 October

It's been another strange day.... she is very happy and she's in her room droning away.... but she didn't eat a thing at school!   If I could rouse myself, I'd ask school if I could just sit and observe and see what she does during the day..... what does she do when the other kids are eating their lunch?  It's rather mysterious.

I don't think that the mouth ulcers are bothering her any more.... they seem to have healed and she is not sensitive any more....

Funny story......
I think I've told you before about how Kaylia will recite her stories but at 5 times the normal speed.....  well tonight Naomi realised that Kaylia had been trying to learn the words to one of the bedtime lullabies.... so she employed the "karaoke" technique.   Kaylia cooperated well for most of the song.... but finally she had had enough..... and raced through the song at top speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment