Tuesday, October 31, 2017

#1682 Tuesday 31 October

Kaylia is being taught about email at school.  Her message yesterday was ....

"hi mum and dad

I had a good day. today I did some gardening . I ate all my food today ."

I don't think she's very sure about this ......












...... OK .... it's not too bad.




Gardening at school


 





Nita and Sverrin returned yesterday ..... Kaylia was very excited and in her usual manner she was "swamping them" .... she tries to get as physically close as she can .... and this often means that you have a great weight lying on top of you!





This is Andrew in his "banana lounge"

Andrew and Catriona are getting some last minute car repairs done today.  They will probably head off tomorrow on the road to Exmouth etc.  We will see them again in about a month when they pass through Perth on their way south.

No comments:

Post a Comment