Wednesday, November 8, 2017

#1689 Wednesday 8 November

It's 5am..... once again I've woken feeling sure that I've heard Kaylia getting up and coming up the stairs. I want to allow Naomi the maximum sleep time so I rush downstairs on tip toe to intercept Kaylia..... only to find that she is still in her bed..... fast asleep!  I've been dreaming again.



Progress report on "The Move" .... (this report is part for historical record and part to tell people what is happening to "their room")  Today the final post was set in concrete.  You can see in this photo the two rows of three posts.  After these are braced and trimmed, the 3 long horizontal beams (6.2metres long) will be welded to the posts (running front to back of the photo).  Then the frame will be ready for the process of moving the room 3 metres from right to left of the photo.



6pm   We had a dinky-di thunderstorm this afternoon.... Gee it was good. 

Kaylia called me into her room just now..... to play her game.  It's a long time since that has happened.  She really insists on being told "Well done".... only that will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment