Sunday, March 4, 2018

#1777 Sunday 4 March

It's 9am.... Kaylia is snuggled between Naomi and I while we have a sleep in.  She's already had an hour of bathtub time and now she's muttering about "school on Tuesday".

Today will be pancakes followed by a drive.  

Later:  It was a short drive followed by a long rest.  Kaylia is very happy to amuse herself when she knows that we are close by.  She will come out of her room every now and then to check that we are there and that she has school on Tuesday .... then she goes back into her room.



I'm finding that my energy levels are very low and so I checked for medication side effects .... and found that tiredness is a side effect of every medication that I take!  Hmmm .... I'll have to think about that .... but I don't have the energy think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment