Sunday, May 27, 2018

#1817 Sunday 27 May

Today began with a big sleep-in .... encouraged by my sneaking in with Kaylia  at 5am .... she then snuggles in her sleep and stays asleep much longer ... thus giving Naomi a much needed sleep-in.  At 8am Kaylia wakes and it's "BUBBLE BATH!" .... so she's there for another hour ... more sleep time for Naomi.  While Kaylia is splashing around in the bath, I head for the computer to catch up on yesterdays accounts.  Funny thing is that ... with the NAB outage yesterday .... there is almost nothing to do!  It has to wait till Monday when we have technology smiling at us again.

After breakfast we headed over to Aunty Maxine's ... while there Kaylia has bath #2!  Then we go to the op shop in Balcatta and we have Oporto while Naomi gets her 'fix'.

Then it's home .... story time .... and then another bath.  (She's very clean!)

During last week one of our staff had a major computer failure and called me for help.  Fixing the problem  was quite a task ... I finally had to do a complete factory reset.  It made me think that I haven't been diligent in my own computer recovery preparations .... so I'm preparing a recovery drive as I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment