Wednesday, June 20, 2018

#1828 Wednesday 20 June


This old cartoon is so 'right' for today's callous immigration issues ...... and it is equally applicable to the attitudes shown by Australia in the treatment of refugees on Manus Island.


Kaylia?  .... since this blog is primarily about her!  She had a very early morning .... up at 5am.  I think it was because we have put a doona on her bed which has a slippery cover..... and when I went down at 5am, the doona had slipped off the bed ..... so she was probably woken by being cold.

Evening
You know the IT joke where an Irish voice asks "Did you turn it off and on again?"......   I had something similar today.....  I was called to render assistance where three staff couldn't make their computers work.... none of them could make the keyboard enter the password so that the PC would start up.   So off I go down to the office... I walk in....  and the computers all start up perfectly!  Was it my magical presence?  No.... none of them had pressed the space bar to make the password field open!   There were some very red faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment