Thursday, July 19, 2018

#1849 Thursday 19 July

Sing to a well know Gilbert and Sullivan tune ....

A very Stable Genius

I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius.
I have a mighty button and no problems with my penius.
I have no time for television, golf, or social media
Since my brain is way way better than the best encyclopedia.

I like to tweet the lies of racist grievances historical
When Russian ties are mentioned I deny them categorical
I do not feel the sting of words because I am a venious
I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius!

I am the very model of a man who is, like, very smart.....
Many people see my brain and say it's like a work of art.....
My daddy, he did nuclear; he truly knew things myriad.....
And when I type ellipsis I use far too many periods.....

I am the leading expert on all matters constitutional,
executive and legislative and the courts marsupial,
I love to grab the labius, suspend the corpus habeas,
And if you should impeach me I am still a stable genius

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters economical,
I understand the 1% must have tax that is nominal,
About two-state solutions I am teeming with a lot 'o nukes (a lot o' nukes)
And all the generals crap their pants and wonder if we need a coup.

I like to say I’m smart because it makes me feel superior
but all my words and phrases seem to come from my posterior
I swear I have no problems either physical or medical
I am the very model of a modern major genital.

My toadies all look up to me, in worship they're obsequious
My MAGA hordes adore my mane and praise my bigly prescience
They care not that I slander, lie, defame or that I’m odious
A genius I’m not, I am a traitor quite felonious

I'm very well acquainted too with matters immigrational
My genitals are massive and my hairpiece is sensational
My tiny hands are frozen, I will warm them with a grabby feel
(grabby feel..grabby feel..Ah! I have it!)
And fill my greasy mouth with yet another Mackie's Happy Meal

I have around me sycophants
And a modern major general
On the pot, at night I tweet
With logic that's ephemeral
I get to skate on crimes that
Others normally find hein-ious
I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius

When I became the President it wasn't what I meant to do.
I wanted to enjoy the fame and maybe make a mill or two.
I went to all the rallies which felt like a public pillory
And tried intimidating the appalling Crooked Hilary!

My hands, they gesture swiftly to obscure my digits minuscule.
I’ll whine an edict, sign a law, and brag how I was smart in school.
Aesthetically, I fancy colors gilded and adorned in golds.
In bed I lay while dripping burger sauce into my belly folds.

I am large and I am orange and my hair is all original.
I have no time for anyone who is vaguely aboriginal.
My enemies are guilty, all, of crimes most dark and heinous.
I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius.


No comments:

Post a Comment