Thursday, August 30, 2018

#1874 Thursday 30 August

Wow!

Kaylia has just arrived home from school ....... and she is sooooo excited!


I have rarely seen her so animated ..... and clearly very proud of herself.

 She has brought home this foot stool that she has made.   Note .... she has made the foot stool!  It is a really well made item and I am really impressed.













The finish and workmanship .....on both the woodwork .....and on the cloth seat .....is excellent.


Kaylia is really proud of the stool and she wants it in her room.


During previous "parent nights" I have asked about the amount of the construction that is actually performed by the students ..... and I have been assured that the students really do all the work themselves.  This impresses me and I have thought that I would love to be a 'fly on the wall' to watch how the teaching staff are able to engage the students so that they can do such good work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment