Saturday, November 17, 2018

#1918 Saturday 17 November

Teddy the escape artist!

I've been gradually making changes between the main house and the "Bungalow" ..... and as I change things, Teddy 'dogs' my steps and looks to see if there is any way that he can escape.  He has escaped again this morning ..... only to be returned by Jason!  Fortunately our neighbours quite enjoy Teddy so they always have him for a while before bringing him back.
Teddy is booked in for his summer haircut on Monday.

The changes I'm working on will eventually join the bungalow and the main house under one roof.  It's a big project and as usual I'm trying to find free or recycled materials for the work.

This is a self initiated drawing by Kaylia ..... done this morning.  When asked "Who is it?" she responded "Mummy."    

No comments:

Post a Comment