Saturday, February 23, 2019

#1965 Saturday 23 February


Since Monday, big changes have happened!  On Monday I sold the tractor... that's a complex decision that I won't go into here... so I then planned to buy a Harley (to replace my two previous Harleys).... but when I went looking, I realised that I really just wanted my old bikes back.... not just a Harley.
Then I was free to think sensibly.... and I looked at Mazda mx5 's.  I found a bewdy on Wednesday and bought it..... but it was in Albany! So on Thursday I went to Albany on the bus and drove it home on Friday.
  
On Thursday night I stayed with Rob and Gwen (cousin) and had a beaut reunion with several family members.

 
The drive home was long.... I'm not used to long trips alone.....  but when I got home and Kaylia saw the car, it was worth it!  She was very enthusiastic.... and clearly loved being in the small car.... specially with the roof down.

No comments:

Post a Comment